Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thick-Headedness Will Do You In

I was planning on posting earlier today, but my best laid plans once again have changed.  I ended up dealing with a very annoying pain in my shoulder coupled with a migraine.

So while I was resting this afternoon and evening I was reading (trying to catch up for my 90 Day Bible reading) and came to a conclusion.  The Israelites were quite thick-headed.  I mean, come on, how many times does God have to do something miraculous before they'd get the hint.

However, I then realized that sometimes, we are just as thick-headed.  It's just not written down for the generations to read and comment on.  So I pray that the Lord helps me to see when I should be responding to Him instead of reacting.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I've had the same type thoughts! I am greatly enjoying B90! Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker