Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's Walking Time Again - Blog Walk Week 4

(thanks to Debbie over at Debbie's Digest for this wonderful picture!)


On my own stroll last week I came across many new blogs that were great. One that really stands out is The Cow Queen. Her page just makes me giggle. I love it! Then over at Living Sola Gratia
she shares a recipe that I think I just may have to try. Especially since my little man loves all things rice.

This week's walk includes many new places and faces. I hope you have enjoyed the prior weeks and have found some new neighbors. So without further ado, here are your next ten:
1. King Alfred Academy
2. Confessions of An Organized Homeschool Mom
3. Curriculum Reviews from Oak Creek Farmhouse
4. I Can't Decide
5. My Life on A Taffy Pull
6. Losing My Tale
7. Made in His Image
8. Serenades and Solace
9. Our Village is a Little Different
10. SisterTipster's Tell'n It!

So there you have it another ten blogs to discover. Be sure to stop on by and say hi and I'd love to hear which one's you loved. See you next week for another stroll!

1 comment:

i cant decide said...

Thanks for visiting me on the blogwalk. Preciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker