Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm so Excited!!!

Tomorrow evening we will be embarking on a family trip to Florida to see my bestest friend (other then hubby) in the world ... and her family too. I can't wait. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting so patiently for the night to come and then pass so I can sleep and wake up to open all the shiny new presents.

However, I have lots to do including packing, finishing a review (stay tuned that post comes tomorrow), wrap some traveling containers for my girls, swim lessons in the morning. Oh and did I say packing? So much to do and so little time. I hope that it all goes smoothly.

I can't wait! This is going to be fun. Our children get to meet (in person) for the first time, we get to hang out, relax and enjoy each other's company. We plan on hiking (maybe), swimming, walking, going to a small local zoo, maybe a science museum, and the state Capitol building.

So I need to go. It's late and I still have things to do before bed, but check back soon to see the results from our trip!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker