Saturday, July 24, 2010

Away from Home - Fit Mommy Friday



Well this week is a bit different then normal, because I am not at home. Our family has taken a mini-vacation to FL to spend some time with my best friend and her family. So I didn't weigh until this morning and that was after breakfast, but it seems I may have lots 1 more pound (which is not what I would like but it is better then nothing.)

My water consumption has been good this week as well as eating of veggies and keep my carbs down. I plan on a better post next week which should also have a great reward in the loss of weight!!!

2 comments:

i cant decide said...

You lost a pound of vacation? That is great!

Anonymous said...

1lb is definitely going in the right direction! Keep up the work and don't forget to exercise.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker