Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog Walking - Week 2


I started my previous post on Blog Walks a little late this past week, but I am hoping to post these each Sunday. I plan on telling you a bit about the blogs I walked through the previous week and then list the ones I am going to walk through during this week.


This week I went to the 10 blogs I posted last week. I loved each of them and they all had wonderful stories and pictures and information. One of the sites - Refined Metals Academy - gave great information on how to create your own header and background, which is something that I was very interested in. If you need some help and are new to blogging and all this techy stuff to visit her post here.

And another post that was cute and interesting was over at The Fantastic Five where she shared her Math Monday pictures with us.  You can peek on in at that post here.


So here are 10 more blogs for you. So hop on over and take a stroll while making some new friends.

1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning
2. Surviving The Testosterone
3. Family Style School
4. School Around The Bible
5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5
6. Morris Family Madness
7. Homeschool Musings
8. Homeschooling (and then some!)
9. Heartfelt Homeschooling
10. Following Him Home

See you next week for another 10 blogs and please let me know which ones stood out to you this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying these walks. This week's listing included almost all older children - so not really pertinent to me at the moment. However, the one that stood out the most was #6 Morris Family Madness - with all the beautiful girls - I'm not quite sure how she finds so much time to sew!! I can't hardly find 30 minutes a week to sew.

SisterTipster said...

Enjoyed them all for different reasons~http://sistertipster.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-walk-week-2.html
(((HUGS)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker