Saturday, February 27, 2016

It's Been a LONG Time ...

It seems it's been about 4 years since I've blogged.  A LOT has happened then, but it definitely is time for me to get back to documenting and writing.  I've missed it.  I've missed y'all.

So now my kiddos are 12, 10, and about to be 7! What?! When did that happen? Time flies. But we are still on the homeschooling journey.  We are involved with a local homeschool group that we LOVE and we do all types of events and field trips together.  It truly has been amazing all we've done with them in the last year and a half or so.

  • horseback riding
  • grocery store tour
  • USPS tour
  • science lab classes
  • pool party
  • bird watching
  • STEM fests
  • Medi Vac helicopter tour
  • News Station Tour
  • Book Club
  • Oral Presentations
And that's just a drop in the bucket.  My children have loved all of it.  But we've also, in my hiatus from blogging, moved to a new home (same state, just different location), my husband had a SERIOUS health scare (but THANK GOD it all is better now), and have become even more involved in our church, community, and Homeschool Community.

So I figure it's time to get back to writing.  I plan on doing some 'private' reviews since I no longer am a part of the TOS Crew, but I hope you check out all my reviews then and now.

Have a HAPPY weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker