Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Walking the Dog and Playing Outside

The other day it was really nice outside so I figured we'd all go for a walk around our square.  The kids were having so much fun with each other and with the new puppy, Chord, that I took a few shots.

At the beginning of the walk I had Audrie "in charge" of holding Seanan's hand
And Arianna was in charge of the puppy.
As we were walking I saw these two being cute together and I realized they had "accidentally" matched their outfits.  Aren't they adorable?
Seanan was very interested in the rocks that were on the curb.
I couldn't resist taking this picture.  Audrie is a little harder to capture the "real" smile as opposed to her posed smile.
I was then able to capture a few shots of them all together. 


 My babies are all growing up.  :(  But I'm thankful to be with them each and every day as we go through life.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker