Monday, February 27, 2012

Lip Balm to Tummy Trouble - A New TOS Review!!

It's not often that I go through the day without needing to put on some chapstick, lip balm, or other such item to soothe my chapped lips.  So when I was given the opportunity to review some products from a company that sold all natural lip balm I jumped at the chance.  BeeYouTiful is a company dedicated to researching and making available all the natural "tools" that have worked for their own families as well as information about these tools in order for us as individuals to be the main ones responsible for the daily health of our own bodies and those in our family.
Photobucket
The Product:
As part of the review team my family received two products: B.A.L.M. - an all natural lip moisturizer (in peppermint, but also available in orange and just $3.00) as well as Tummy Tuneup - a stomach virus treatment (60 tablets for $18.00.)  I was excited when I realized that I was going to get two products and that both products seemed to be a "needed" item in our household.  As I stated before I use a LOT of chapsticks and lip balms.  And my husband, being lactose intolerant as he has gotten older, has days where his stomach is just not 'happy'.  So I was excited to see how these products would be able to enhance our daily lives.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

They have many more products including Ow! Ease, Tension Tamer, even Winter Breeze Vapor Rub.  Their products range from skin and hair care to circulatory support to pregnant and prenatal to weight management and everything in between.  You can shop for products by health concern or by product.  They also have articles on a variety of subject matters most of which are short little videos on a particular subject.

Our Experience:
We received the peppermint flavored lip B.A.L.M. which is awesome. When you put it on your lips almost instantly feel softer. I love peppermint so I was excited about the flavor, but orange would be such a refreshing smell/taste, especially in the mornings, that I will have to purchase some more in both flavors/scents.  I applied the lip balm as soon as it came out of the package ... and so did the rest of the family.

All the children said they LOVED it, especially the smell.  I felt the moisture immediately being released with in a few minutes of applying.  I think over the last few weeks that I have had to put it on less times throughout the day then your every day chapsticks.  I also noticed that it helped to make my lips feel softer even after the "feeling of moisture" had been gone.

The Tummy Tuneup came in very handy, especially for my dear hubby.  As he has gotten older he has become lactose intolerant and we try to steer clear from milk products for him.  But occasionally desire or sheer forgetfulness wins and he eats something with milk in it.  Generally this means for the next few hours he will be very uncomfortable and having to use the bathroom more times then usual.

This exact thing happened the other day - he ate some chocolate pudding ... his favorite.  After eating and noticing that his stomach was not reacting well, he looked at the packaging and it said "made with milk".  So as soon as we returned home he decided to take one of the Tummy Tuneup tablets.  After about a half an hour, Stephen noticed a significant difference in how his stomach was reacting.  There was less of a need to 'run to the bathroom' and less grumbling going on in his tummy.  This is mainly attributed to the good bacteria which helps combat the overabundance of bad bacteria and help bring everything back into a good balance.  Make sure you watch the short video clip at the bottom of the page to learn more about Tummy Tuneup.
Photobucket

My Thoughts:
I think both of the products we received were very helpful to our family in particular.  I love knowing that they are 'home remedies' and I can be sure that there aren't harsh chemicals and such in the products that I'm giving to my family.

I like that this company has many resources available for you to find out more about these more natural remedies and are willing to help you make small steps to helping you and your family without breaking the bank.  Most natural remedies found in health stores and specialty shops will cost you the same or more then the items priced at BeeYouTiful.  That was another great piece of information to find out.


If you are interested in more natural ways to care for yourself and your family then I highly recommend that you go and see how other Crew member families used their products. You can order their products by phone at 800-556-5697 or directly from  their website.  You can also find them on Facebook.



*** I am a member of The Old Schoolhouse 2011-2012 Crew and receive free products and services in exchange for a thorough and honest review. Though I am compensated with free products, I am not compensated in the form of money for any of my reviews. My reviews will always reflect my honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences with the products and services that I receive.***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker