If you haven't heard of Jeremy you will want to become acquainted with him after hearing this clip from the album. He's even opened for Big Daddy Weave and Rebecca St. James. That's pretty cool!
The songs on the CD are very refreshing and speak volumes in their relatively short lengths. The lyrics to the songs all show the immensity of God's love for us and how we just can't put it into words. You can purchase the new CD from Vineyard for just $11.99. And before you buy, here are the titles on this album (along with a brief snippet of them all):
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now it's time for me to tell you about the GIVEAWAY! Yes, that's right, you will have the chance to win this CD for yourself or church or a friend or as an early Christmas gift! (you know there's only 11 and a half weeks left, right?) All you have to do to enter is follow the directions for the mandatory entry and then you can do any of the following:
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect (publicly) or tell me you already are. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog (1 entry)
- Tell me where Jeremy was born. (1 entry)
- "Like" Walking Home on Facebook (and leave a comment there so I can see you) (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter. (2 entries for this)
- "Like" Jeremy Riddle on Facebook (1 entry)
- "Follow" Jeremy Riddle on Twitter (1 entry)
- If you are a member of 'The Crew' let me know (2 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog (leave me a link) (2 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook (only once per day) (leave me a comment each day with link if possible) (2 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on Twitter (and tag back to me) (only once per day) (2 entries)
This giveaway will conclude on October 21st at 11:59 EST. The winner will be announced the next day. Please be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you. If I do not hear from you within 48 hours you will forfeit your win and another winner will be chosen.
Good Luck and Enjoy!!
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."