Thursday, October 6, 2011

Come Check out my Guest Blog Post on Laundry

Homemakers Challenge
Have you all heard of the book called 31 Days to Clean?  Well, I've been working along in it (and I plan to do it a couple more times since I couldn't accomplish everything this time around) and I have found it to be very helpful with creating a minimal daily household cleaning schedule.

I also had the awesome opportunity of being a guest blogger over at the Homemaker's Challenge as they had been going through the daily tasks and then giving us encouragements and other tips and hints through blog posts.
Homemakers Challenge

I would love it if you would head on over to their site and check them out. I also would LOVE to hear what you think about my post on LAUNDRY ... the beast that keeps coming back.  Now, I need to run ... I believe there is a load in front of the laundry room that needs to be attended to as well as a mountain in my bedroom. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker