Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family Movie Night - Change of Plans

I wanted to remind you all of another Family Movie Night that was coming up this Saturday, January 8th, 2011.  It will be the first Family Movie Night of the year, and I've had the opportunity to preview this movie.

The movie is called Change of Plans and it certainly stuck up to it's name.  The plot revolves around a young, very much in love, married couple, but with their own "plan" as to how life will play out.  Their entire outlook on life shifts after Sally finds out that her best friend and her husband have tragically died and left 4 children.

Sally and her husband Jason go through a range of emotions and feelings  as they wrestle with a very hard decision.  What will happen with the children?  Will they be left for promotions and fame and fortune?  Or will they have a notion that this is their new life?  Tune in on Saturday to find out.


Change of Plans will premier on Fox, this Saturday at 8pm EST.  I would encourage you and your family to make plans to watch this endearing movie.  My husband and I thought (after we previewed it) that we might even watch it with our two girls (7 and 5 respectively) because of the movie's central focus and because it is a completely safe movie (with none of the language or scenes you might be fearful of glimpsing.

I have one more reason for you to watch.  If you go here and watch the trailer  you can enter the "WATCH AND WIN" to win a grand prize of a 55" Flat Screen TV as well as several other prize packages!   The more people that watch the movie on Saturday the greater chance of our voice being heard and more family friendly movies will be created.

*** I was given the opportunity to pre-screen this movie online before it airs.  IN exchange for that opportunity I agreed to post about the movie on my blog.  The opinions expressed herein are entirely my own and were not influenced in any way.  I received no other compensation.***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker