Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Walks are Good


(thanks to Debbie over at Debbie's Digest for this wonderful picture!)
 
Last week I put up a list of blogs that included mine.  I was so excited to be picked for the week that I forgot to look at which week it was.  My week was supposed to be this week.  Oh well!  It doesn't really matter, I just helped.  How?  By giving you last week's picks this week so they get more traffic. :)  Always trying to help there!


Some of these blogs I know well, and others I'm still learning about myself.  #2 - The Blessings Pour Out has several meme including a state post card meme.  #4 - A Day in the Life just had a baby recently and is participating in 52 books in 52 weeks.  #10 - Orange Marmalade Mama is one of my personal TOS mini-Crew.  She has 5 children and her husband is recently pursuing his hobby of stand-up comedy (and there's a video).

So I encourage you to take some time and go check these blogs out.  I'll see you again soon with another list of blogs to take stroll through.


1. Learning Legacy
2. The Blessings Pour Out
3. Taylor's Mark Orthodox Academy
4. A Day in the Life
5. Pecan Prairie
6. Musing Grace
7. Milk and Honey Mommy
8. Adventures in Unsell Land!
9. Modest Mama
10. Orange Marmalade Mama

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker