Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Pictures Revealed

I know it's late, but I finally was able to pick which card we will be using. So I'm sharing with you the cards we will get in just a few days to send out to our family and friends. I decided to post on here so that all of my readers would get their very own "Christmas Card" from our family.

It was easy at Shutterfly. I went through there tremendous selection with my husband and chose the one that we thought fit best. I love the way this one had the pictures set up. And since our son was not being very cooperative we weren't able to get a picture of him but himself, we decided to go with a group picture of the children. I coaxed Seanan to stand still for the family pictures with marshmallows. That's why he's all smiles. You should see the gazillion of other pictures that just didn't make the cut.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Walkers to you!

Most Wonderful Time Christmas Card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker