Friday, December 3, 2010

2010 Holiday Bliss - Dec 3



So I've been thinking about what my Holiday Bliss is today. I think one thing I really love is preparations. Usually we get them all up and out the day after Thanksgiving ... Black Friday ... after I return from saving a TON of money and shopping for all the Christmas gifts before the day becomes day. :) Yes, I'm one of those crazy ones.

But this year with my husband's school schedule and teaching schedule we hadn't had time. So tomorrow's the day. I can't wait. I hope to have pictures tomorrow. Now the only thing I have to figure out is where to put the tree (when we purchase it ... have to have a live tree) where it won't become a "toy" for Seanan. Any ideas? He is into EVERYTHING lately and we have a very small living room area so there's not really a choice. Just need to figure out a way to keep him from destroying the tree once it's decorated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker