Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November Day 1 & Day 2

Yesterday, one of the Crew Leaders wanted to invite us to post one blog per day for the entire month of November.  You can read about the entire challenge here.  Somehow, I forgot to write a post yesterday so today I'm going to combine Day 1 and Day 2.




So for Day 1:

I am thankful for my husband.  He is my rock, my confidant, my strongest supporter.  He has helped me better myself as a person, as a wife and as a mom.  He encourages me and puts up with me.  He is an awesome partner and the greatest father on earth.  I love him.  And I know he loves me.  Thank you for asking me to spend the rest of my life with you.  I am truly blessed to have been given the greatest gift of all - You.  Thank you Stephen for being you.

Now on for Day 2:

Well since today is all about voting I think I should write about that.  I am truly thankful to be able to live in a country where we are free.  Not only free to vote (which we are) and free to speak up (which is why we should vote to let our voice be heard), but also free to vote for Jesus.

I encourage you to also take the Gratitude Challenge. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker