Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have You Gotten Your Planner Yet?

Recently I posted about the TOS Schoolhouse Planner and told you all wonderful things about the planner. You can read all about it here.
This is a picture of my planner from last year. I am still in the midst of printing my new (fully customized) planner from over 614 pages of sheer ingenious organizational tools.

If you remember, I told you all the details about the forms, calendars (that are customizable) as well as form s for the home and life. This is not just a homeschool planner, this is a life planner. Even if you don't homeschool (or at least not yet) this planner can be your lifesaver to having an organizational system in place for those times of need (a new baby arrives, sudden illness or tragedy takes place, etc.) So go check out my post about it. Then go and check out the awesome deal at The TOS Store for the 2010-2011 Schoolhouse Planner.

I'm writing this post not just as a reminder, but also as an update about the planner. First off at the Schoolhouse Store they are selling many of the TOS Planner Modules for $1.00! Isn't that amazing? (Really it is! That's a savings of 87%)

Secondly, they have recently introduced new student planners. These NEW Student Planners are awesome (or at least in my humble opinion and I can't wait to get mine!) They have ones for high school, middle school, and even a primary student planner all aimed at helping your student become more organized. And when you buy right now there are tons of different sales and bundles. For instance if you purchase the Primary Planner, you will also get a free mp3 recording of "A Night with the Clarksons" as well as a free e-book entitled Homeschool Dialogues all for just $5.95.


So take the time right now and go and order your very own TOS Schoolhouse Planner. You will thank me, I am sure of it!

*** I am a member of The Old Schoolhouse 2010-2011 Homeschool Crew and have received the 2010 Schoolhouse Planner free in exchange for a thorough and honest advertisement.  This blog post was written primarily as a sell sheet/advertisement for the 2010 Schoolhouse Planner ad campaign, making me eligible for a prize in a contest.  My comments about the planner reflect my honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences after using the Planner.***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker