Thursday, April 8, 2010

Missing Me???

I've been informed by my husband, that I haven't posted anything lately. I thought I had. So just so you know what's been going on I have at least 2 more posts about great grocery trips, 2 posts for some homeschool reviews that I am working on, and then at least one post about life in general. So sorry if I've been slacking. After the cake I took a few days off, my brother came back to the states (he's stationed in Iraq), my parents left yesterday on a mission trip to Panama (please keep them in prayer - it's supposed to rain the entire time they're there), and our church had our first official Sunday at our new building. So when things get a little less hectic I'll get back to my regular posting. I have to go for now because my little sister is over for dinner and we're getting ready to play the Wii with the family. Fun times!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dinner was great...and wii was fun as well!!!...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker