Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life in the New Year

I'm not sure if it's just me, but we've had a bit of time getting back into the swing of things now that all the holidays are over and dad (who works at a local college) is back to work too.  I really do hope it's not just me. ;)

So since the holidays are over we've been cleaning, rearranging, taking down Christmas decorations (yes, some are still up) and I've been trying to build my Pampered Chef business that has been in existence for almost a year (in March or April will be my 1 year anniversary.)  I've been trying to find ways to earn some extra money without having to get a job outside of the home and Pampered Chef has been a good start.  This last semester, Stephen's employment at the college was undetermined until about 5 days before he was going to be starting.  Talk about stretching your faith!

I have a slew of reviews (from the TOS Homeschool Crew) that we are working from and they range from books to online curriculum to even some "health and beauty" products.  So I hope that all you readers keep in touch and stay tuned!

Oh and Happy National Popcorn Day!  Great time to purchase the Download-N-Go - Hoppin' Popcorn and it's on sale too!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker