Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge Day 5




Today I am thankful for warmth. ;)

First we spent today in the early morning getting our family pictures done.  It was loads of fun, but quite nippy.  I wanted to wait and cash in my FREE photo shoot (that many of you helped me earn a few months ago) in the fall.  I love autumn and you can use fall pictures for your Christmas cards  - I tell you I'm always thinking, aren't I? ;)

Then we made some meals for two new moms in our church family.

The last part of our day was spent at the fair that is our annual family tradition.  It became super cold, so I'm glad we prepared and found our gloves, scarves, long coats and multiple layers.

But after being out most of the day with a nip in the air and wind chill, I'm glad to come home to the warmth of our house.

What are you thankful for?  Make sure you link up over at Garden of Learning for the Gratitude Challenge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker