Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lifting Up Marriage

This weekend our church put on a marriage conference called Art of Marriage. It was a huge success on many levels.

Many couples that came were touched by the Lord and took steps to commit to each other and the Lord to work on their marriage.

Our leaders and our volunteers served with love and humility and I am blessed to be a part of a church that is truly walking out what the Lord has called us ALL to do. With transparency and grace Journey Church reached out to the community to help the people in our circle of influence.

Thr Lord has called us ALL to help those around us. Are you there if your neighbor or co-worker just needs to talk? Do you take time to get to know your neighbors, bring them a desert our make them a dinner, just to bring glory to Him?

I know I'm being challenged to be more open to those around me, in my circle, and do whatever that brings glory to my Lord. We are on this earth to bring Him glory, to tell others about Him and to help them know Him.

Thank you Journey Church for being real ... being transparent... showing Christ to as many a we can.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker