Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coffee, Anyone?

A while ago I received an email asking if I was able to do another review for CSN Stores.  I jumped at the opportunity because my last purchase has been an awesome tool.  (Remember, I bought the waffle iron.  Yummy waffles!)

And this time I was in the market for something.  I started first over at their lighting section, but then I realized we were in NEED of one of two things.  Either a coffee pot, or a coffee grinder.


At first I was leaning toward a digital food scale, but then I remembered we have a few bags of coffee, but they are still beans.  Then one day I noticed a bug inside the water level window and now I'm thinking we just need a new coffee pot.  

Our current coffee pot is a very old, very small 4 cup pot.  We use it mostly to brew tea, which it does quite nicely.  But for the sake of having people over and entertaining or just for dinner that pot would not be sufficient. 

So I was thinking something like this coffee pot.  Any suggestions?  I know I want a 10 or 12 cup pot, programmable, and would be nice if it had a carafe, but that's not a deal breaker if it doesn't have one.  So I'd love to hear what you think would be best.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker