Monday, August 23, 2010

I am Lovely and Exhibit Sunshine!

I can't believe that I've been awarded with 2 new awards! And one of them was given to my by 2 different people! That is amazing.

However, I do have one thing to confess. I am very late in posting about these. And for that I am truly sorry to those who bestowed these wonderful awards on my blog. My deepest apologies.

Back to the awards ceremony. Kristi over at Clothesline Musings awarded me with The Sunshine Award as well as the One Lovely Blog Award! I am speechless.


Well, not really, but you get the idea. :) You can see her post dubbing my site with the awards here.

Then about a week later I got a double whammy of the Sunshine Award from SisterTipster. You can read her blog post handing the award down here. And then this morning Very Blessed Mama over at Training Children Up For Christ awarded me this same award!


So there they are.  My newest awards!  Aren't they just beautiful?? I think so.

Here are the rules for the awards presentation:

1. Thank the one who gave it to you and link to their blog.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Choose seven others to bless with the award and let them know they've won an award.


Now I'm not sure if this means I have to give 7 facts about myself per award because that would either be 21 facts or 28 facts. I'm pretty sure I can't come up with that many unique facts about myself. So I'm just going to list as many as I can think of and stop when I run out of little known facts.

1. I have been married for 10 years.
2. I have 3 children - one boy and two big girls.
3. I make cakes for fun and have taken cake decorating classes since my daughter who will almost be 7 wanted a castle cake for her 4th.
4. I like driving ... fast, although I don't do that aymore.
5. I do not speed. Not even the "5 over is okay" speeding.
6. I put ketchup on my French Toast (but it is not sweet French Toast.)
7. I like to color (and I have my very own crayons.)
8. I LOVE to-do lists.
9. I like the hue of purple.
10. I've only been blogging since February.
11. My fist car was a Chrysler LeBaron hatchback.
12. I would love to have a honeymoon in Hawaii - dream vacation with hubby!
13. I LOVE homeschooling!
14. I hate folding clothes.
15. I don't like filling the dishwasher much either. :)
16. I enjoy couponing because of all the money I save, but I hate the cutting coupons part.
17. I do not like milk.
18. I drink hot tea almost every morning (with a bit of milk in it.)
19. I like ketchup on most food items.
20. I do not have a middle name.
21. I have not had a hair cut in over a year (and I really think it might be time for one.)
22. I've had the same hairdresser since my parents decided to move to SC over 17 years ago.
23. I've lived in 5 eastern states.
24. I will always claim to be a New Yorker!
25. I really want my life to show Christ and be radical for Him.
26. I have been cow-tipping.
27. I've climbed to the top of the Statute of Liberty - to the top of the torch.
28. I really like to be organized.

Well, I did it. I was able to come up with all 28 facts! Took a while, but there they are. So now you know ALL about me, I'd love to know more about you. I need to give these awards out.

I'm giving both awards to the following fellow bloggers:

Fostering My Family
Home Spun Juggling
Under the Golden Apple Tree
Refined Metals Academy
Guiding Light Homeschool
A Little Book Nook
A Life Better Then I Deserve
Confessions of an Organized Homeschool Mom



So I thank you Kristi and SisterTipster, and Very Blessed Mama for thinking of me an awarding my little 'ole blog with such prestigious awards!

4 comments:

Bethany LaShell said...

Ah, how sweet! Thank you for the awards & for stopping by my blog! My post will appear on Wednesday morning, so look for it then.

Bethany LaShell said...

Ah, how sweet! Thank you for the awards & for stopping by my blog! My post will appear on Wednesday morning, so look for it then.

Richele McFarlin said...

Thank you so much!!!! I am thrilled! :) You really made my day. I have been so bad about keeping up on daily postings so I was sure I lost readers. I was feeling like a failing blogger. I really needed this boost!

jugglingpaynes said...

How much do you tip the cows? :oD

Thank you for the awards, I will try to get them up...um...before the end of September? :o)

Feel free to claim to be a New Yorker. This New Yorker gives you permission! And I love purple too!

Peace and Laughter,
Cristina

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker