Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tomorrow ...

I will be posting a review.  I also will be posting some pictures from our homemade tissue paper kites (which the kids LOVED!!!)  I was actually hoping to get to that post (about the kites) tonight, but things did not go as planned (Imagine that!)

Instead I was able to get my eldest daughter over to her grandparents house for a two-day sleepover (one less kiddo here) and then had a nice family dinner with my two littlest and dad.  That was very nice.

So please come back tomorrow and check back in.  Oh!  And tomorrow is the official beginning to my new lifestyle change.  I hope to post about that this weekend sometime.

Now off to relax for a few minutes ... may even soak my feet in my foot bath.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker