Sunday, March 12, 2017

An Obvious Gospel Life

Today's sermon was on living an OBVIOUS GOSPEL life. Do you live your life like that? I know at times I definitely do not. But that is what I want to strive for. I want my life to be an example of who Jesus is to everyone I come into contact with so that they can see HIM and not me.

Three truths that were highlighted were:

  • True Gospel living is obvious when my heart is captured by God's heart FOR others.
  • True Gospel living is obvious when my life displays Christ's life to those who need Him most.
  • True Gospel living is obvious when my primary mission is to continue Christ's mission.
We are called to love people and to life for people; God is the one who changes the people.

I pray that I continue to strive to live an OBVIOUS Gospel life for HIM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker