Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge Day 1


Well, today marks the first day of November, which is the first day of the Gratitude Challenge over at Garden of Learning. So I've been thinking that today I will be thankful for the best thing in my life ... my Lord.

The Lord has done great things for me both personally and for my family.  I thank Him every day for all His blessings and for all the things in life He allows me to have or to take part. I am thankful for His saving grace which renews each and every day.  I am thankful for His great love which allowed Him to send His only son to this earth to take ALL of our transgressions and pay for them with His blood being shed.  I am thankful that He has paid the price for all eternity ... and it's a FREE gift, which I am thankful to have been given.

I hope you join in this Gratitude Challenge.  I'd be thankful for all your comments. ;)

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, 
and into His courts with praise;
 be thankful unto Him
 and bless his NAME." 
Psalm 100:4

1 comment:

Rodna Allman said...

I said the same thing. Well, not exactly the same thing, lol, but I was thankful for the same thing today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker