Thursday, October 20, 2011

I've Been Nominated ... Please VOTE for ME!!!

Button

I don't know if you have heard but the Homeschool Misfit Awards are officially open and you can vote.    And guess what?? I was nominated ... TWICE!!  First in the category of "The Meme Forgotten Award" and then again in the "Not Coming Soon Award" both of which fit me perfectly.  I always have good intentions, but then I don't stick to my guns. ;)

Anyway, Lori, over at Not So Superwoman, has lovingly taken the time to put this all together and there are PRIZES!!  So I'd greatly appreciate y'all to vote for me and spread the word.

Be sure to check out all the other nominees.  They are all pretty great bloggers!  There are several other categories including:

  • The Wannabe Award
  • The "Squirrel" Award
  • The Harried Homeschooler Award
  • The Perfect Procrastinator Award

There are other too, so please stop by, check them out, vote and most importantly share with each other as we all go through this journey called HOMESCHOOLING!

Thanks again Lori!!

VOTE FOR ME!!
PLEASE!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker