Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Afternoon Tea

Tomorrow is my eldest daughter's birthday party.  She has chosen a theme of an English Afternoon Tea, especially after we studied about them in a unit recently.

One problem ... for the last 2 days I have not been feeling well at all. :(  So tomorrow I have TONS to do and I still am not feeling well.  I'm praying that I can accomplish everything including cleaning, running errands and purchasing necessary items, decorating, wrapping presents, making the little cucumber sandwiches and other goodies including specially decorated petit fours.

Thankfully, hubby is OFF tomorrow!  AND my mother-in-law will be coming over straight after work (hopefully by 2p) so that I will have no kids for at least an hour and a half before anyone comes.  I would appreciate prayers for me to be in total health or at least have enough stamina to make her birthday as special as her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker