Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Movie Night - Who is Simon Miller??

I meant to post this earlier, but if you are reading this right now go and tune in to NBC at 8pm EST and watch Who Is Simon Miller? the latest Family Movie Night.

I had the opportunity to watch this movie earlier this week and it was wonderful.  I think it's the best one yet!!  This movie has drama, intrigue, mystery, suspense, and action.

Simon Miller disappears and the family is then thrown into a suspense-filled drama that not only reveals some secrets held by Simon, but also brings the whole family (Simon's wife, Meredith, as well as their two teen-aged children) together in a way they probably would not have come across through their normal everyday life.

So go right now ... tune in to NBC and watch what I think might be the best Family Movie Night film yet.  You can also check out the trailer and some short clips here.  You can also show your support for Family Movie Night by checking out their Facebook page.

I would LOVE to hear what you thought!


*** I was given the opportunity to pre-screen this movie (for free) online before it airs.  In exchange for that opportunity I agreed to post about the movie on my blog. 
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  The opinions expressed herein are entirely my own and were not influenced in any way.  I received no other compensation. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."***

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker