Monday, July 18, 2011

So Excite for Another Year ...

of being on the TOS Homeschool Crew.

Photobucket

For those of you who may not know, last year was my first year on board our cruise ship where we review homeschool products and then let the world know how we used them, what we thought of them, and any other important information that one might need in order to purchase such item.

Well at the end of last year (around May) we were able to 'try-out' to get on board the ship for another tour and I was one of the people they chose.  I am very grateful for being able to be a part of such an awesome team that helps homeschooling families across the world.

Well, today the ship has officially set sail.  We have been notified of the first few reviews that we will have an opportunity to review and I am so excited.  There are a few games and a book that I think looks awesome.  So stay tuned the first reviews should start appearing in a few weeks.  Until then you might want to click on the tab at the top of my page that says "TOS Crew Review" which has all the reviews I personally was a part of.  You can also click on the TOS Homeschool Crew button above and take a peek at everything the Crew reviewed.

Have a good night and happy sailing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker