Monday, May 16, 2011

An Update

This is not going to be a very long post.  I haven't posted much because of all the many things I have been doing AND because last week I was sick.  Now if any of you know me at all you will know that me getting sick is not something that happens very often at all.  I have NO IDEA what I have had, but finally tonight I am feeling a little bit better.  EXCEPT for the fact that now I have this nagging cough which I can not get rid of.  I even almost lost my voice for two days.  Thankfully due to my husband's work and school schedule he is home most of the time this month, so school and other necessary things were still accomplished.

Last week we worked on a unit study on Chocolate (which I will be posting a review on tomorrow), had my second cooking show as a Pampered Chef consultant and helped get a cake decorated for a friend's 25th wedding anniversary.  I have some pictures to show off the cake we did, but the weekend was very busy and then when you add in that I wasn't 100% that made it just a very long weekend.

So that's it for now, but make sure you stop in again tomorrow when I will be posting about our Chocolate Challenge.  I also have reviews coming in the near future about our latest CSN purchase, some Covergirl makeup, a typing program (which Arianna loves), and a quilting DVD.  Plus my regular on and off posts about home and family life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker