Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random Thoughts - Nothing New

I don't really feel like I have much to say.  I was working on a few posts, but I also had to prepare to work in the 2 year old kids room at church tonight and my printer was not cooperating.  So I didn't get any of me posts completed. 

I have felt a bit scattered the past few weeks.  Seems like nothing I plan to do ever really gets accomplished.  It gets a temporary fix or a small band-aid so that we can wait until 'a better time' and that time doesn't really exist.

So what should I do?  Should I put school on hold to get my house completely and utterly in order?  Should I take it partial days?  I've been struggling with this for a while and really wish I could be like Jeannie and twitch my nose and it all to be done.  Everything in it's place.  Everything organized and tidy and for me to know exactly where it all is.  But, alas, I am not Jeannie.  I am me.  And I have no magical nose twitching.

The main problem is the lack of organizational places within our very weird laid out house.  I have some ideas of how to work with what I have, but I just have to find the time to do it ... and a vehicle to be able to use, since Stephen has mine most days of the week (Monday through Thursday.)

Well, enough of my spilling my random thoughts about organization and cleaning.  Off to put a plan in place and work to achieving it.  Anyone want to come and help?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker