Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Helpful Friends

I just wanted to say that I have some great friends.  Usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays I watch two additional young children (3 and 5) and do school with them here from 9a - 5p.  Friends from church who have been in our small group for over 2 years asked last week if they would be able to pick up Seanan and take him with their son to a jump castle place for a few hours.  Then they said they could also take the 3 year old that I watch.

Now our friends just had a newborn who is barely a month old.  I told them I though they were a bit crazy, but I'm not going to not accept help.  So this morning they came and picked my two younger ones up.  And for 4 hours we had a lot of peace. :)  Not that I don't like the noise or the children (which I love them to pieces), but sometimes it is very hard to keep at school and get it done in a timely fashion with all the interruptions.

The three that were left (my girls and the other 5 year old boy) were able to accomplish all their schoolwork, lunch and watch a special movie.  That was awesome!

Tomorrow is back to the normal of our home (only my three), but it was nice to have a short break.  Thank you so much my dear friends.  Your helpfulness was definitely appreciated. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! I'm glad you were able to make the most of it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker