Saturday, October 30, 2010

Upcoming CSN Stores Review

Recently I had been hearing about CSNstores and was wondering what all the hub-bub was about.  CSNstores is an online retailer of over 200 stores.  They have everything from counter stools to atomic clocks to waffle irons.  How cool is that?! 

What is even better is that I have been given the wonderful opportunity to review an item that I get to pick!  (I think we are leaning toward this waffle iron.) 



So why don't you head on over to CSNstores and check them out.  And while your there you  can let me know if you see anything else that I might want to choose.  Be sure to check back in a few weeks to find out what I chose for my review.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE waffles...however this is not going to encourage healthy eating in your home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker