Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you like to go for a Blog Walk?


So for the last few days I've been acclimating myself to the Crew. They have a forum and lots of new people to "meet", which has been wonderful. One way they discussed was called a Blog Walk. I had no idea what this meant. So after some careful reading, looking up definitions, and checking other sites who started the Blog Walk, I finally understood. I felt like I was a bit behind, but in reality I'm not. I was encouraged by many of my new crew mates not to worry about the blog walk and just do it if I wanted to ... no obligation ... no reason to feel overwhelmed.

What I have decided to do is that I would wander through the "suggested" list of blogs and then leave links for the sites I'd be walking to so you could join the walk too. There will be ~10 blogs each week so hopefully we will be introduced to everyone on our Crew before the end of our voyage. So here are the first ten blogs to walk to, enjoy the scenery, leave a comment or two and explore our new territory:

Reaping a Harvest
Pink & Orange Coffee
Live, Laugh, Learn
Mrs. Mandy's Musings
The Fantastic Five
Refined Metals Academy
Just a Moment in Time
Providence Farm
My Journey
Petra School

I will now leave you to go start your blog walk (and for me to finish mine. Have fun!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. And also, for listing the walk on your blog - and no worries because I was actually a listed blog and didn't realize there was a blog walk until last night!! :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the blog walk! And will be visiting a couple of these sites on a regular basis.

The Crazy Mom said...

Way to go, Kelly!!! You DID it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker