Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Savings With a Missing Price

Many weeks months ago I meant to post this wonderful picture of what I had gotten for a very cheap price. Now I can not find the receipt. But I do still have the picture. So what I do remember is that I know this was all purchased for under $20. I am quite upset for losing my receipt. I had placed on my desk under my monitor so that I would have it "saved" for this post. But now after months, alas it has disappeared. Well, here's the wonderful picture. If I do find the receipt I will be modifying this post to put in the financial information.

2 comments:

Just an Average American Mom said...

I love finding good deals. It's like my drug!!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is why I need to get off my rear and start couponing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker