Friday, February 5, 2010

The First Entry

I have been contemplating creating a blog for some time. At first I thought this would be a silly endeavour. But the more I've thought about it the more I feel this is a way that I could write things down that I have in my head, but never really seem to go anywhere else. It is also a way for me to write down important things that may happen throughout our journey in homeschooling and our paths of life. I hope that this will be fun. I plan on posting pictures and videos (if I can figure out how todo that - and if it's allowed), writing about homeschooling (the ins and outs and any bits of information I feel are helpful to those pursuing homeschooling, but don't think they can do it), and wonderful things that occur in the lives of my treasured possessions - my children - and my husband. I hope you enjoy reading and travelling along my journey into cyberspace with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Quick Linker